Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Some things that Officers should know:
2. If an officer takes permanent command of a unit, the outgoing commander will turn over all orders in force, public property, and unit funds.
3. An officer should not correct non-commissioned officers in front of privates.
4. Captains and Lieutenants are responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of their company areas. They are also responsible for the cleanliness of the men, their uniforms, equipments, and weapons.
5. Officers will be in proper uniform at all times.
6. Company officers and higher will frequently inspect the kitchen areas to ensure sanitation.
7. The Commanding Officer (the Colonel) will set the schedule for the duty day while in camp.
8. No officer could inhabit a house, although vacant, without permission of the brigade or division commanders.
9. Officers in command of the picket line will inspect the line frequently.
10. Officers were responsible for controlling the men while on the march.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]